This has nothing to do with Amazon WorkSpaces, this is just how DNS works. You need to configure a hybrid setting to forward DNS queries to the authoritative DNS Server for the URL.
Amazon WorkSpaces are just Windows Desktops as a Service, joined to a Windows Active Directory. For Managed Microsoft AD, DNS is integrated into the Domain Controllers and can be managed through the RSAT snap-ins. It is the same way any Microsoft Windows AD with integrated DNS would be managed.
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I set the default printer on Amazon Windows WorkSpaces and prevent the settings from reverting?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 years ago