How are you trying to login ? Are you using your root/IAM username ? Did you try & use the console login page on the web result ? Link- https://signin.aws.amazon.com/signin?redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fus-east-1.console.aws.amazon.com%2Fconsole%2Fhome%3FhashArgs%3D%2523%26isauthcode%3Dtrue%26region%3Dus-east-1%26skipRegion%3Dtrue%26state%3DhashArgsFromTB_us-east-1_d542efafde820763&client_id=arn%3Aaws%3Asignin%3A%3A%3Aconsole%2Fcanvas&forceMobileApp=0&code_challenge=VQ_SLgOn1WdLD5YcglVpJdl8gE0hrv5XGZ4G__cXABw&code_challenge_method=SHA-256
You have to either use Account number/email address registered to sign in with the password. Did you try the forgot password link ? What is the error that you are getting during login process ?
- asked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- How do I resolve the error "The association iip-assoc-xxxxxxxx is not the active association" on my EC2 instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I troubleshoot using my on-premises Active Directory login to my RDS for SQL Server instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago