UNION isn't an option. You may want to use a metric math expression for you alarm. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudWatch/latest/monitoring/using-metric-math.html https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudWatch/latest/monitoring/Create-alarm-on-metric-math-expression.html
Hi, you cannot mix two different metrics, UNION or apply metric maths on top of a Metrics Insights query. An alternative would be to create 2 distinct alarms, one on the CPU, one on the Mem, and join them using a composite alarm. The drawback is that there is no direct integration between the composite and autoscaling actions, so it may not be as easy to control scale up/down from there as from a metric alarm.
Otherwise as suggested by rePost-User-0046670 you could try to come up with a math expression to define your condition.
- asked 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- How can I monitor daily EstimatedCharges and trigger a CloudWatch alarm based on my usage threshold?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 18 days ago