Thanks for using our product, I'm happy to hear it's been useful for you! Unfortunately, the CoreSDK source code is not open source yet. We do have an item in our backlog to open source it at some point; however, we don't have a timeline for when that work may be completed.
If you'd like, feel free to create an issue on our GitHub so we can track additional +1's for the feature request.
Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you wish to know about the source of the gamelift plugin and sources for CoreSDK and other components . Upon researching on this I found the below github resources :
Further, you can also check the below repository for more source code : [+] https://github.com/aws/amazon-gamelift-plugin-unreal/tree/main
In case you face any further issue, please feel free to reach out to us via a Support Case and we will be delighted to assist you.
- Accepted Answerasked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- How can I use the validate_password plugin to improve the security of my Amazon RDS for MySQL DB instance?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago