From the screenshot posted above, you should first uncheck the "Disable all scaling policies" to enable auto-scaling. If you expect to have many sessions, you should crank up the max number of instances. GameLift cannot set the number of instances outside the min/max range, regardless of whether the number of instances is set manually or through auto-scaling: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/latest/apireference/API_UpdateFleetCapacity.html
Hope that helps.
- How can I enable audit logging for an Amazon RDS for MySQL or MariaDB instance and publish the logs to CloudWatch?AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 4 months ago