You can either place amazon-cloudwatch-agent.json in S3 and get it from aws s3 cp, etc., or you can set it in the Systems Manager parameter store and get the configuration.
Incidentally, if you store the data in the Systems Manager parameter store, you can start CloudWatch Agent with the following command.
sudo /opt/aws/amazon-cloudwatch-agent/bin/amazon-cloudwatch-agent-ctl -a fetch-config -m ec2 -s -c ssm:configuration-parameter-store-name
- asked 2 days ago
- Accepted Answerasked 2 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 months ago
- How can I configure on-premises servers to use temporary credentials with SSM Agent and unified CloudWatch Agent?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 8 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I install and configure the unified CloudWatch agent to push metrics and logs from my EC2 instance to CloudWatch?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago