Please confirm if your SLES for SAP 12 subscription includes upgrade rights to SLES for SAP 15. If yes, utilize the official SUSE upgrade tools instead of relying on Zypper for major version jumps. This significantly reduces risks and ensures a smooth and supported upgrade process. https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/awsforsap/the-safe-suse-upgrade-avoiding-pitfalls-when-upgrading-aws-instances/
The easiest way is to check your order details within the AWS Marketplace. Go to the AWS Marketplace console and navigate to "Purchases." Locate your specific order for SLES for SAP 12 and click on it. The order details should show if you have any included upgrade rights. Look for terms like "upgrade license" or "subscription includes future updates."
If the order details are unclear or don't mention upgrade rights, contacting AWS Marketplace support directly is recommended. They can access your specific subscription details and confirm if upgrades are included. You can reach them through the "Contact Us" section of the AWS Marketplace console or by phone.
- Accepted Answerasked 2 years ago
- Accepted Answerasked 5 years ago
- How do I collect the data needed by AWS Support to troubleshoot issues with my SLES for SAP High Availability Cluster?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 3 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 11 days ago
- EXPERTpublished 2 months ago