No native way in AWS.
But you can write boto3 script and loop around a file picking one domain at a time.
Better to test out with 2 to 3 test domains before doing bulk change.
You may also face some throttling, so make sure to add some wait time.
 update-domain-contact - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/reference/route53domains/update-domain-contact.html  UpdateDomainContact - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/Route53/latest/APIReference/API_domains_UpdateDomainContact.html
- asked 4 years ago
- asked 18 hours ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 4 years ago
- EXPERTpublished 3 months ago
- A Brief Primer to Onboarding Data To a Healthcare and Life Sciences Data Mesh Leveraging AWS ServicesEXPERTpublished 7 months ago