I have cut a ticket for the gamelift team to look into this. Thanks!
hi @REDACTEDUSER any update on this?
Sorry for the delayed response!
In order to create a GameSession, a matchmaking configuration must have an associated queue. You can update your configuration via the AWS CLI (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/reference/gamelift/update-matchmaking-configuration.html) or our Console (https://console.aws.amazon.com/gamelift/home#/r/matchmaking-configurations) to add your queue.
Hope that helps!
- Accepted Answerasked 3 years ago
- asked 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 2 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 6 months ago
- Why did my Amazon Redshift query status change from "Completed" to "Aborted" when no changes were made?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 7 months ago
- Why is the CNAME record not resolving for my ACM issued certificate and the DNS validation status is still pending validation?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 5 months ago
- EXPERTpublished 5 months ago