Just put the Event as the payload into your function. Then extract the original Event from the second Lambda Event.
It is an anti-pattern to call one lambda from another lambda. Please use SQS queue or step-functions as documented here - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/operatorguide/functions-calling-functions.html
- asked 4 years ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a year ago
- How do I set up Amazon S3 event notifications to invoke a Lambda function that's in another AWS account?AWS OFFICIALUpdated 10 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated 9 months ago
- AWS OFFICIALUpdated a month ago
- EXPERTpublished a year ago