Questions tagged with Compute
Content language: English
Sort by most recent
![t2.micro](/media/postImages/original/IMEQAisvnPRha7WAm-gHo6Qw) [official docs only says t2.micro Network Performance is Low to Moderate](https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/), I think it is very confused. I want to know specific amount: 1Mbps, 1Gbps or others? Because I want to do TCP optimize, tune my debian server, like [this tutorial](https://cloud.google.com/architecture/tcp-optimization-for-network-performance-in-gcp-and-hybrid) and [this tutorial](https://aws.amazon.com/premiumsupport/knowledge-center/network-throughput-benchmark-linux-ec2)
I have one t3.micro instance and it has java sample application running java is consuming approx. 60% of mem where as some other stuff has around 20% totally instance is having 80% of memory utilization. When I saw my instance it says that under provision then i dig in details in metric tab i see mem is under provision it has 2 graphs current is up to 85-87% and option1 is 40-43%. I got confused because with same setup i have one more instance which is not showing as under provision what should i do now should i upgrade it.
Amazon connect supports things like Amazon polly for converting text to speech. Is it possible to replace polly with a third party text to speech like Google's API? I want to use Amazon connect but want to replace parts of the infrastructure with 'non-Amazon' APIs.
I have two instances, Instance1 and Instance2. I ran a reachability analysis on the path from Instance1 to Instance2, and it succeeds. However, when I connect to Instance1 and run `nc -z -v [dest IP] [port]`, I receive "no route to host". What am I missing?
what should i do to release the claimed phone number. I'm a student who is curious to learn amazon connect and started using for some time but now i was afraid if ill get charged for the number so please some one help me on how to release the phone number. The claimed amazon connect phone number is +44 2038302149.I tried for AWS technical support but its showing not available for basic account.AWS support team please release my number
We are running an email processing application for one of our client, here they send the emails via smtp to our servers and before delivering the emails to the final MTA we are supposed to do some process on the incoming SMTP packet like adding tracker information. Currently we are doing this on an stand alone server at a data center in US which has Intel Xeon E3-1270v6 - 4c/8t - 3.8 GHz/4.2 GHz with SSD drives and 64 GB RAM. Here we are able to process very easily 130 - 150 mails per second. Now when we moved this to AWS EC2 on a c6a.4xlarge the same process is hardly processing 50 - 60 mails per second. Is there any throttle on AWS or have we selected a wrong EC2 instance ? Please guide.
Is there any possibility to configure site to site VPN on a LightSail Linux Bundle. Setting up my development environment and trying to configure wireguard for ssh tunneling. Appreciate your help!.
Hi, On AWS EC2 Ubuntu 20.04 and earlier, I was able to set up a crontab to shut down the instance at night. `0 5 * * * /sbin/shutdown -h now` On Ubuntu 22.04 the server automatically restarts again. Could this be modified so the `shutdown` command works correctly? Thanks.
I want to create a new instance with the AMI created of the old instance and also want to retain the Private IP address of the old instance as well. Is this possible?. If yes, How can this be done?
I am not using any instances of EC2. I am not using any service in AWS. I have verified all other resources that have connection with EC2 like Elastic Bean stalk and so on. The only service that was active on my account is AWS Budget for free tier limit. Every month, I am getting a message saying that 85% of my usage limit got exhausted. How do I further check on this. If i leave this as it is, I might get a bill with some decent amount once my free tier tenure gets completed. Can someone help me in this regards?![Enter image description here](/media/postImages/original/IM5shQPR-4SxeOdexRiCW9CQ)
Hi, I am trying to launch a g5.48xlarge instance. But it kept saying my configuration was not supported. My configuration is listed below: Region: US-WEST-2 (Oregon) AMI: I choose one Ubuntu AMI from the "Community AMI" from verified provider and the AMI explicitly says it support G5 instance. Networking: I just choose the default existing group Storage: I tried GP3, GP2, IO1, IO2 (requiring 2200 GB) Can anyone help me here? Also, I have encountered issues in launching P4 instance and cannot find any tutorial documentation. It is good to provide templates for each instance, so people know what should choose and what should not. Thanks.